Become a Member!
In order to qualify for full membership in the Chapter, you must be a current member of our parent group, the Art Libraries Society of North America. As a full member of the Chapter, you have the following privileges:
- May vote for chapter officers and other issues
- May hold elected office within the chapter
- May attend the chapter’s annual meeting
- May apply for chapter awards and fellowships
- May have a listing in the chapter’s membership directory
- May subscribe to the chapter’s email discussion list
- May contribute content to the chapter’s web site
The membership year spans a calendar year from January 1 to December 31.
Residents of US $20 USD (new or renewal)
Residents of Mexico $10 USD (new or renewal)
Student or retiree $10 USD (new or renewal)
Join or Renew Texas-Mexico Chapter Membership:
There are two options:
- Fill out an online membership form and pay online below. Select member rate, add to cart, and check out with PayPal.
- Fill out a printable membership form to mail in with a check or money order to the current Chapter Treasurer. See more instructions in PDF form.
Contribute to the Lois Swan Jones Professional Development Award (Optional):
As you join or renew, please consider donating to the Lois Swan Jones Professional Development Award. Each year, funds help a fellow chapter member attend the ARLIS/NA Annual Conference and grow as an art information professional. Read more about the Lois Swan Jones Award, past recipients, and donate below (PayPal). Any amount is greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your interest in the ARLIS/NA Texas-Mexico Chapter. We hope you’ll join us!
Chapter members at previous meetings: