The Medium is the newsletter of ARLIS/NA Texas-Mexico and is currently published exclusively on the chapter’s website. Each issue includes information about chapter activities, news from members, and special reports. The issue following the chapter’s annual meeting, held in the fall of each year, contains reports from the meeting, including the business meeting minutes and reports covering any special programs or tours.
The Medium Quick Facts
- First issue: v. 1, no. 1 (January 1974)
- First issue produced digitally: v. 24, no. 3/4 (fall/winter 1998)
- First issue published exclusively as a digital edition: v. 26, no. 1 (summer 2000)
- First issue published using the Drupal Content Management system: v. 32, no. 1 (spring 2006)
- Total issues published: 105 (through the v. 37, no. 2 (fall 2011) issue)